Beautiful Compound in New Cairo Beside AUC university

Why Katameya? To live up to every resident’s dream, Katameya is located above sea level by 28 meters, in other words, above the pollution and above the usual Cairene hot weather. It is a strategic area because it is centralized amongst the major areas: Heliopolis, Nasr City, Maadi, Mokattam Hills and downtown which are easily accessed through major highways and bridges. Katameya now represents the future, as major projects are constantly being constructed there, starting from the German and French Universities to the recently relocated American University.

This compound is the first compound in Egypt that is constituted of only 6% buildings, the remaining 94% are pure greenery, exclusively for its resident’s enjoyment. Each and every building has been constructed with the expertise of the biggest international architecture companies to live up to the standards of the A+ community. Unlike the rest of the compounds, there is not one strict unit size, the standard is 1000 square meters, in various sizes and shapes.

Main Services and Amenities: At this compound 1, residents’ comfort and convenience ranks number one. The well secluded gated compound offers the most exquisite lakes, tastefully landscaped parks and children’s play area, water features and especially designed streetscapes for strolling and cycling. WIFI throughout the entire area, 24 hour security and maintenance services (including swimming pool and garden maintenance), house keeping, supermarket and newspaper delivery as well as medical assistance and medication delivery are further attributes of the development.
Each villa is equipped with an automatic garage, individual mailboxes and intercoms. For residents’ recreation this compound 1 offers a 5 star hotel and spa, a health club including gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, billiards and table tennis halls, various shopping facilities including ATM machines and a state-of-the-art business center.
Tenants with children can profit from the up-to-date children’s nursery (fully set with educational and leisure facilities) as well as professional baby sitting and children services.
Besides all advantages the compound has to offer, an in-house real estate and rental office assists buyers when renting or reselling their property- making investing in this compound properties virtually risk-free and safe. 
Only Separate Villas              3 Types
The pictures will give you all information about # of rooms, Bathrooms and partition each floor.

 For More Information please contact : 
Eng. Tarek Sakr (+2) 010 07 79 307
                         (+2) 012 26 51 010
Dr. Maged Abd El-Azim (+2) 010 52 30 700.
                                    (+2) 012 313 4 303.
Or send mail to: info@1classegypt.com